If you are considering taking out a dental payment plan, it is best to compare each of their offerings before you proceed.
The main points to consider are:
- Is there a claim waiting period from when you join? Will you have to pay for a certain number of months before you can claim?
- What is the level of cover?
- What percentage of the cost of your dental treatment will you get back?
- Do you have to pay for your treatment and then claim?
- What is the overall amount you are covered for in a year?
- Do they offer emergency dental cover?
- How long does the payment plan last for? Is it a contract base?
- Can I only visit a certain dental practice with this cover?
Deciding on your payment plan will depend on your personal preference and the amount of cover you wish to receive.